من انا

صورتي
هاوي الاستماع للإذاعات العالمية والمراسلة

الجمعة، 29 يوليو 2011

please i need your help,

Dear Friend,
 
May God bless you and your family, my name is Miss. Linda Bruno, a 19 years old Girl undergraduate. I am the only child of Late Chief Dr.Edward Bruno, My father was a very wealthy Gold and Diamond Merchant in Monrovia the Gold Capital city of republic of Liberia, my father relocated to Abidjan CoteD'Ivoire because of the rebel war in Monrovia, my father was poisoned to death by his business associates in Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire while my mother died when I am still a little and my father took me so special because I am the only child. Before the death of my father on 4th August, 2007.at a hospital in Abidjan CoteD'Ivoire,he secretly called me and told me that he deposited huge sum of Four Million Nine Hundred Thousand United State Dollars ($4.900, OOO USD) at a bank in United Kingdom.
 
He also made me to understand that it was because of this wealth he was poisoned while on a business trip with them and he instructed me before his death that I should not retrieve the fund myself without the assistance of a foreign partner who will help me retrieve these funds out from the bank in United Kingdom.
 
On the 30th of December 2007 after my father burial, my uncles fly to United State of America with his children. And he told me that I do not have any right in my father's property. My uncle seized all my father's companies and properties because of our traditional believe that I'm a small Girl; I don't know anything to do with money. I was left with nothing and dropped out of school because of financial difficulties and my uncle's wicked attitude. Although I have contacted the bank in United Kingdom they confirmed the lodgement to me.
 
My purpose of contacting you is for you to help me, as late father advised me on his sick bed.1) To transfer this amount into your location,2) To make arrangement for me to come to your country to continue my education.3) To utilize this money by investing it in good business. I am now under hidings to safe my life from any accidental harm that might befall me from them; I am presently in a Camp by the help of a Reverend Father,
Please tell me if you will be of assistance to me after your good considerations I am willing to reward you with 10% of the money for your good assistance.
 
As for the money I hope you can have them under your control until I settled down. I will be glad if you will get back to me soon to tell me of your interest so that I will give you the contact information of the bank for you to contact them on my behalf as I will be introducing you. I am pleading to you with the name of Almighty God to help me out of this difficulty.

With tears on my eyes here as I am writing you this mail. Kindly get back to me please.
Am waiting urgently for your responds.
 
Thanks and best regards
Miss. Linda Bruno.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق