من انا

صورتي
هاوي الاستماع للإذاعات العالمية والمراسلة

الأحد، 10 أغسطس 2014

Please I need your urgent respond!!!

Dear Chosen One,

I am Mrs. Jessica Lori from Ghana (Accra), I am 69yrs years born in Kumasi and was offered to a Charity Home in Accra when I was 12years old. I have been suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, from all indication my conditions is really deteriorating and it is quite obvious that I can't work or do any stressful thing.

According to my doctors they have advised me that I may not live for the next two months (Under Probability), this is because the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage. I was brought up from a motherless babies home was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband Mr. Paul died in motor accident but I decided not to marry because both of us are true Christians, rather I sold all my inherited proprieties and deposited all the sum of $12MUSD with the Bank of Africa (BOA)

The management of the Bank of Africa wrote me as the true owner to come forward to receive the fund for keeping it so long will attract a demur rage fees as the security fees paid by my late husband has expired or rather issue a letter of authorization to somebody to receive it on my behalf since I can not come over because of my illness or they get it confiscated.

So instead of getting it confiscated I rather have someone whom I can trust to receive the funds and utilize it according to my Wishes. And the best part of it is, the security company told me in the letter that they can have the funds released to my approved person that was authorized by me or transferred to his bank account and if outside Ghana, then transferred to his or her bank account. Presently, I am using my laptop in the hospital in Ghana (Accra) where I have been undergoing treatment for my sickness.


It is my last wish to see at least 70% of this money invested/donated to charity organization, the motherless, the most bereaved and the homeless. While you keep 30% for your personal run around.

All I seek for is a God fearing person like you, who will carry out my last wishes and before I emailed you today I prayed, my spirit gave me the confidence to send you this email I took this decision, before I rest in peace because my time will soon be up. Please send me the below information.

Full Name:
Address:
Age:
Occupation:
Telephone No:

I await your reply.
Mrs. Jessica Lori

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق