من انا

صورتي
هاوي الاستماع للإذاعات العالمية والمراسلة

السبت، 6 يناير 2018

Happy New Year from Elizabeth M. Edwards


Hello Dear,
Please forgive me for stressing you with my predicaments as I know that this letter may come to you as big surprise. Actually, I came across your E-mail from my personal search afterward I decided to email you directly believing that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I die.
 
Meanwhile, I am Madam Elizabeth Marry Edwards, 73 years old, from America, with no child and I am suffering from a long time cancer and from all indication my condition is really deteriorating as my doctors have confirmed and courageously advised me that I may not live beyond two months from now for the reason that my tumor has reached a critical stage which has defiled all forms of medical treatment.
 
Since my days are numbered, I've decided willingly to fulfill my long-time promise to donate the sum of Eighteen million six hundred and twenty-five thousand dollars ( $18.625000USD ) I abandoned in my bank account over 8 years due to my health problem when I was dealing on Gold. My promise is to help the widows, handicapped, orphans, to build technical school and hospital for their wellbeing. If you will be obedient to assist me fulfill my promise as I said here kindly show me your first obedience by providing me your personal details to enable me introduce you to my bank management as the sole beneficiary and to check whether it will be possible to transfer or deliver my fund to you.
 
Your Personal Details Like:
(1)Your full name: ………………....
(2)Your country: …………………...
(3)Your Phone Number: ………......
(4)Your Age: ……………………......
 
I have been trying to handle this project for the past 4 years by myself when I get better, but I have seen that it won't be possible anymore.
Yours Faithfully,
Madam Elizabeth Marry Edwards
Reply via my private email for more details… madam.elizabethe07@gmail.com
 
In Arabic version
 
 
مرحبا عزيزى،
يرجى أن يغفر لي أن أؤكد لكم مع مآزق بلدي وأنا أعلم أن هذه الرسالة قد تأتي إليك كمفاجأة كبيرة. في الواقع، جئت عبر البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بك من بحثي الشخصي بعد ذلك قررت أن البريد الإلكتروني لك مباشرة الاعتقاد بأنك سوف تكون صادقة لتحقيق رغبتي النهائية قبل أن أموت.

وفي الوقت نفسه، أنا السيدة إليزابيث ماري إدواردز، 73 عاما، من أمريكا، مع أي طفل وأنا أعاني من سرطان لفترة طويلة ومن كل الدلالة حالتي تدهور حقا كما أكد أطبائي وبشجاعة نصح لي أنني قد لا يعيش بعد شهرين من الآن لسبب أن ورمي وصلت مرحلة حرجة التي دنس كل أشكال العلاج الطبي.

منذ أن تم ترقيم أيام بلدي، لقد قررت عن طيب خاطر لتحقيق وفدي منذ فترة طويلة للتبرع بمبلغ ثمانية عشر مليونا وستمائة وخمسة وعشرين ألف دولار (18.625000
USD) أنا التخلي عن في حسابي المصرفي أكثر من 8 سنوات بسبب صحتي مشكلة عندما كنت أتعامل على الذهب. ووعدي هو مساعدة الأرامل والمعاقين والأيتام، لبناء المدرسة التقنية والمستشفى لرفاهيتهم. إذا كنت سوف تكون مطيعا لمساعدتي في الوفاء بوعدي كما قلت هنا يرجى تبين لي طاعتك الأولى من خلال توفير لي التفاصيل الشخصية الخاصة بك لي أن أعرض لكم لإدارة البنك بلدي باعتباره المستفيد الوحيد والتحقق مما إذا كان من الممكن نقل أو تقديم صندوقي لك.

بياناتك الشخصية أعجبني:
(1) اسمك الكامل: .................. ....
(2) بلدك: ..................... ...
(3) رقم الهاتف: ......... ......
(4) عمرك: ........................ ......

لقد حاولت التعامل مع هذا المشروع على مدى السنوات ال 4 الماضية من قبل نفسي عندما أحصل على أفضل، ولكني رأيت أنه لن يكون ممكنا بعد الآن.
المخلص لك،
سيدتي إليزابيث ماري إدواردز
الرد عبر البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بي لمزيد من التفاصيل ...
madam.elizabethe07@gmail.com
 

هناك تعليق واحد: